Monday, October 13, 2008

Current Guitar Practice Playlist










I am currently learning several songs on my guitar. It is a lot of fun, and though I don't have as much time for it as I would like, I always try to squeeze it in some where in the day.

Enjoy the Silence - Depeche Mode
Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode
Brick - Ben Folds Five
Missile - I Am X
Spit It Out (Acoustic) - I Am X
Lightning Field - Sneaker Pimps
Lazarus - Placebo
Special Needs - Placebo
Water's Edge - Seven Mary Three
Where is My Mind - Pixies
The Chauffer - Duran Duran


Pretty much I am the only one who can tell what I am playing, but I love it. Since I am only learning for my enjoyment, and love of music, that is all that matters. If along the way, however, I am able to Jam with some friends or where ever that would be a plus.

2 comments:

Vyedka said...

That is a great list of songs. I love that B&W picture of you and your guitar. It is super HOT! I am really glad I WON that guitar for you!

Tim said...

You got pretty much the best guitar skills that I know of. Amd O agree with Vye, that black and white picture makes you look HOT!! and PHAT