Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My life according to Depeche Mode

I usually don't do these type of dumb things but this one sounded somewhat amusing so I gave it a whirl. It is my list of answers to some random questions according to Depeche Mode song names.

Description:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!

Pick your Artist:
Depeche Mode

Are you a male or female?
Boys Say Go!

Describe yourself:
Just Can’t Get Enough

How do you feel:
Enjoy The Silence

Describe where you currently live:
Miles Away (In My Secret Garden)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
World In My Eyes

Your favorite form of transportation:
Behind the Wheel

Your best friend is:
The Sweetest Thing

You and your best friends are:
Perfect

What's the weather like:
Dressed in Black

Favorite time of day:
Waiting for the Night

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
The Landscape is Changing

What is life to you:
I Want it All

Your fear:
The Sinner in Me

What is the best advice you have to give:
Everything Counts (in large amounts)

Thought for the Day:
Get the Balance Right

How I would like to die:
Leave in Silence

My soul's present condition:
Peace

Most Faithful Companion:
Sweetest Perfection

My motto:
Nothing’s impossible

4 comments:

James and Jenni McBride said...

This made me laugh!!!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face this morning.

Angie said...

I think that maybe DM is cheating a little bit. #1 They have soo many titles to choose from. #2 Their song titles are great, great, great! You should try this with a lame-o band and see how things work out.

Tim said...

That is cool! I don't think I could do it with any band. I am not that smart.

Vyedka said...

hahahaha I LOVED it! You picked the perfect titles! Too funny! I will have to try it, but what band should I use? I will have to think about it!